Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
If desired an author may include up to 4 suggestions for peer reviewers. Include suggested reviewers names, affiliation, and contact information. The editor is not obligated to use the suggested reviewers but will take suggestions under consideration
Article Process Charges
Journal of Mental Health and Addiction Nursing (JMHAN) will charge an APC of US $825. Letters to the Editor, short commentaries, and select invited articles are not charged an APC. All articles are archived through Portico and assigned a unique DOI (Digital Object Identifier). We also provide a PDF of each articles published, found on the journal's homepage.
ATTENTION: The JMHAN is pleased to offer a 50% rate reduction of any articles submitted before June 29th, 2018. The reduced article processing charge will now be US $412.50, only on article received on or before June 29, 2018!